Information on the processing of personal data
Consent to the processing of personal data
- You hereby grant your consent to the operator Lucie Šimonovská, registered office V jezírkách 1540/6, ID 14121204, entrepreneur registered in the trade register of the Prague 11 City Hall (hereinafter referred to as "operator" or "Fotoateliér Chodov"), to the meaning of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") to process your personal data in the following scope: e-mail, telephone, first and last name.
- Your e-mail may be processed on the basis of your consent for the purpose of sending commercial communications - you will be the first to be informed about our news and discounts. We will process this data for a period of 5 years after you have given your consent.
- If you no longer like the fact that you receive from us from time to time a commercial communication or other information about new products and services in our portfolio, you have the opportunity to object to the further processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you do so, we will no longer process your data for this purpose and will not send you further commercial communications and newsletters.
- You give your express consent to the above processing. The provision of personal data is voluntary. You can withdraw your consent at any time, for example by sending an email to: [email protected]
- Name, address, e-mail, telephone number, company name, company ID, VAT number, bank account number and bank code will be processed for the purpose of completing the billing data when ordering the rental of a Fotoboss photo booth.
- The processing of personal data is carried out by the Operator
- Under the Regulation, in addition to the right to object, you also have the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time,
- request information from us about what personal data we process about you,
- request a copy of the personal data processed,
- request access to this data and have it updated or corrected, or request a restriction of processing,
- request us to delete this personal data,
- on data portability,
- in case of doubt about the lawful processing of personal data, file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.